Breda vs Ajax Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The 99th top flight between Breda and Ajax begins on Saturday evening at Rat Verlegh Stadion stadium.
- Even though the host has patched together their best run of the campaign so far, that is, one victory, two draws, and one defeat, they are still stuck at the bottom of the standings. Despite their surprising victory against Heracles it is hard to envision Mitchell van der Gaag’s squad emerging out the bottom three by the end of the round.
- Pearl of the South just recorded their second home win in their last home match against the fourth-placed team with 2- 1 win.
- Since they lost to PSC (the team at the top spot) in September, the visitors have an alluring force both at home and in Europe. The Lancers are currently at a very good shape enjoying eleven straight games without defeat where three of them recorded draws.
- Out of those eight victories, The Jews have bagged 33 goals.
- Erik ten Hag has a perfect winning record when matched against Mitchell van der Gaag’s.
Breda vs Ajax Prediction: Head to head
Ajax won in three matches out of their last five encounters with Breda.
Two of the games ended with a goalless draw
Breda failed to score in three out of the five games.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Ajax Win