Brentford vs Middlesbrough Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Brentford failed to build on their 2-0 win over Millwall at home as they suffered a 3-2 loss to QPR away from home.
- The hosts are at position 15 on the league table with 21 points; they won five games, drawn six and lost six on the run.
- They have been prolific while playing at home having won five games, drawn two and lost one in all the home games of this season.
- Having been held on a goalless draw by Stoke City, Middlesbrough secured a 2-0 win over Wigan at home in the most recent game.
- The visiting team is second on the table with 31 points; they won eight games, drawn seven and lost two.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Brentford vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where they had a 1-1 draw at Brentford.
Middlesbrough have dominated in their last five meetings with Brentford as they won three games and drew in the rest.
Brenford have drawn in one game and lost three in the four home meetings with Middlesbrough.
Brentford vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Standing
Brentford vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Brentford vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Current Form
1X2 1 X 2
Monday 2.37 3.24 3.13
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “82” not found /]