Brentford vs Norwich City Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Brentford have been producing unwanted result in the league. However, a 1-0 win over Bolton and a draw with Bristol City gave them hopes for a better position in the league.
- The hosts are at the bottom half of the table with twenty six points; they have won six games, drawn eight and lost ten on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three on the run.
- The high flying Norwich will be looking to get back to their winning way after a 3-3 draw with Nottingham at home to mark twelve consecutive unbeaten games in the league.
- The away team is second on the table with forty eight points; they have won fourteen games, drawn six and lost four.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away games as they won three games and drew two.
Brentford vs Norwich City: Head to head
Norwich have dominated in their last five meetings with Brenford as they won three games with the most recent meetings securing a 1-0 win at home.
Brenford have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Norwich.
Brentford vs Norwich City Prediction: Standing
Brentford vs Norwich City Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Brentford vs Norwich City Prediction: Current Form