Brentford vs Sheffield United Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 2-0 win over Millwall at home, Brentford suffered a back to back loss to QPR and Middlesbrough both home and away.
- The hosts are at position 15th on the league table with 21 points; they have won five games, drawn six and lost seven on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Sheffield were held on a double header draw by Sheffield Wed and Rotherham ahead of their meeting with Brentford.
- The away team is flying high on the table with ten points above the hosts; they have won nine games, drawn four and lost five.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last three away games as they drew in one and lost in two.
Brentford vs Sheffield United Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where the game ended in a 1-1 draw at Brentford.
In their last five meetings, each team has won one game as they drew in the other three games.
Brentford have won two games, drawn one and lost one in the four home meetings with Sheffield.
Brentford vs Sheffield United Prediction: Standing
Brentford vs Sheffield United Prediction:Last Six Home/Away Matches
Brentford vs Sheffield United Prediction:Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites