Brentford vs Stoke City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Brentford have been having a relatively good performance as they go for five consecutive unbeaten games run with a 1-1 draw in the most recent game.
- The hosts are at position eighteen on the table with twenty eight points; they have won six games, drawn ten and lost ten.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Following a goalless draw with Bolton away from home, Stoke City suffered a 2-0 loss to Bristol City at home.
- The visitors are at position fourteen on the table with thirty five points; they have won eight games, drawn eleven and lost seven.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away league games as they drew four times and lost once.
Brentford vs Stoke City: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where they had a 1-1 draw at Stoke City.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Brentford won three games and Stoke won one.
Brentford have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Stoke City.
Brentford vs Stoke City Prediction: Standing
Brentford vs Stoke City Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Brentford vs Stoke City Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION