Brest vs Nancy Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Brest were held on a double header draw by Red Star and Clermont to extend their unbeaten run in the last eight league games.
- The home side is at position three on the table with 27 points having won eight games, drawn three and lost two.
- They have been a real force in the seven home league games; they won four games, drew two and lost one.
- Nancy suffered a 1-0 loss to Clermont at home to mark five consecutive winless games in the league.
- The visitors are at the bottom of the table with five points having won one game, drawn two and lost ten.
- They have performed dismally in the six away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost four.
Brest vs Nancy Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where the game ended in a 2-2 draw at Nancy.
Brest have won two games, drew two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Nancy.
The last five meetings between the two teams have seen each team scoring in each game.
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals