Brighton vs Burnley Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 04:30
Venue: Amex Stadium (Brighton)
- Both Brighton and Burnley are struggling to find the right form coming into the weekend’s clash. They began the season in a promising fashion, but they both experienced a huge slide in form in recent weeks.
- The hosts have a better situation with a four-point cushion on seventeenth placed Burnley, but a potential defeat here would put their top-flight status jeopardizing without doubts.
- Sean Dyche’s side has a dismal away record of wins, four draws and seven defeats in thirteen matches on the road. Their lone away wins came against Cardiff City and Huddersfield Town.
- The Seagulls are winless in last five league games and they actually won only one of past ten outings in the Premier League.
- Chris Hughton’s troops claimed only one point from the last four fixtures. Their lack of confidence caused a 4-2 loss to Fulham away at Craven Cottage, while last weekend saw them play only a goalless draw in the home fixture with Watford.
Brighton vs Burnley Prediction: Head to head
09.12.18 PL Burnley Brighton 1: 0
29.04.18 PL Burnley Brighton 0: 0
17.12.17 PL Brighton Burnley 0: 0
02.04.16 CHA Brighton Burnley 2: 2
23.11.15 CHA Burnley Brighton 1: 1
Brighton vs Burnley Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals