Brighton vs Chelsea Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Thanks to a splendid 2-0 win over Manchester City Chelsea managed to keep their hopes of winning the Premier League title alive, but they need to keep on making progress to realize their dream.
- The hosts dropped down into the bottom half of the standings after the unforeseen 1-0 defeat to Burnley at Turf Moor.
- The team led by Maurizio Sarri have tied points Arsenal who are right behind them and at the moment and this match is an opportunity for them untie the points and hopefully grab something to push them up the table past Tottenham who is just two points shy.
- Chris Hughton’s men must be relying on their tough defense which might be not capable of preventing the Blues attackers from scoring on Saturday.
- However, the Seagulls have proved to be a tough nut to crack on their home ground where they have a fine record in this term of the Premier League. Their records of the seven home games played so far has four wins, two draws, and only one defeat.
Brighton vs Chelsea Prediction: Head to head
Chelsea won two and kept a clean sheet in both while Brighton won two of their last three meetings.
OUR PREDICTION: Chelsea