Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Prediction
- Brighton and Crystal Palace will be meeting at Amex Stadium for EPL matchday 15 after they both ended their games with a draw last Sunday.
- Brighton is in the middle tier of the table with six points above their opponent.
- Chris Hughton’s men are in a three winless run in their last three games played in this campaign while winning four, drawing three, and losing six out of the already played thirteen games.
- In front of their fans, The Seagulls are undefeated in their last three games while recording five wins three draws and two losses in their last ten games.
- The home team have scored nine times and conceded seven times in their six home games played so far in this campaign.
- The guests are right above the danger zone with tied points to Burnley who are just below them.
- It clear that Eagles are struggling to move away from the danger zone, winning only two, drawing three and losing eight of their already played thirteen games.
- As travelers, Roy Hodgson’s troops are currently in a five-match winless run. In their last ten outings, they won four, drew one and lost five.
- Out of their already played seven on the road games, they scored six goals and conceded nine goals.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Head to head
Brighton won one, Crystal Palace won two while two games ended with a goalless draw in their last five games.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Standing
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Home/Away Matches
DROPPING ODDS VERDICT: tHE Bookies see this match to go either way with odds in the same wavelenght. DRAW
Predictions From Other Sites