Brighton vs Everton prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Brighton will be looking to end their three consecutive losses in the league as they welcome Everton for the last game of the year.
- The home side is at position thirteen on the premier league table with twenty one points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost nine.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Everton have been producing unwanted results. They have failed to secure a win in their last five games as they suffered a heart breaking 6-2 loss to Tottenham at home.
- The Marco side is at position eleven on the league table; they have won, drawn and lost six games.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Brighton vs Everton: Head to head
The two teams have met three times in their history where Everton have won two games while they drew in the other game.
Everton secured a 3-1 win over Brighton in their recent meeting in March at home.
Brighton vs Everton prediction: Standing
Brighton vs Everton prediction: Home/Away Matches
Brighton vs Everton prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION