Brighton vs Leicester Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following three consecutive wins in the league, Brighton suffered a back to back loss to Everton and Cardiff both away from home.
- The home team is at position twelve on the league table with 14 points; they won four games, drawn two and lost six on the run.
- They have performed well in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Leicester failed to build on their 1-0 win over Cardiff as they were held on a goalless draw by Burnley at home.
- The foxes are at position ten on the league table with 17 points; they won five games, drawn two and lost five.
- They have played six away league games where they won three games and lost three on the process.
Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Leicester secured a 2-0 win away from home.
Brighton have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Leicester.
Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: Standing
Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Brighton vs Leicester: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites