Brighton vs Liverpool Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Amex stadium will be hosting a match that is expected to be among the most entertaining games of Saturday program.
- Chris Hughtons’ men have shown signs of improvement having been undefeated in three of their last games.
- The Seagulls have played ten games so far on their home soil winning five, drawing three and losing two of which they collected eighteen points out of the twenty-six points gained from the twenty-one games played in this campaign so far.
- The visitors lost in their last two overall games played. They have only one loss to show after playing twenty-one games in this campaign where they have seventeen victories and three draws.
- Having lost their last two matches on the road, Jürgen Klopps’ troops must be hoping to leave their heats in the field for Saturday game to bounce back to their winning streak.
Brighton vs Liverpool Prediction: Head to head
Liverpool dominated in their last five encounters where Brighton failed to score in two of the games.
Brighton vs Liverpool Prediction:
Liverpool have now lost two games in succession but will be out there to defend that record in the premier something that has not happened under Kloop.
Brighton always gives a good account of themselves at home and and have some momentum heading into this game
Expect Liverpool to respond with rested squad and the intention to retain the top spot.
Both Teams To Score
OUR PREDICTION: Liverpool DNB