Brighton vs Newcastle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brighton started their season with a morale-boosting win against Manchester United at Old Trafford.
- The Seagulls, who impressed last season, finishing in the top half of the table for the first time, are expected to continue with their fine performances.
- Graham Potter’s side struggles at home compared to their away fixtures. Last season Brighton collected 22 points at home compared to 29 on the road. However, they should be optimistic ahead of this as they are unbeaten in their last five home meetings with Newcastle.
- Newcastle also opened their season on a winning note beating newly promoted Nottingham Forest 2-0.
- The visitors looked lively during the match and are expected to push for a top-half finish this season after strongly finishing last term.
- Newcastle have performed well on the road in this calendar and should give Brighton a run for their money.
Brighton vs Newcastle Prediction: H2H
Brighton have no fresh injuries from the weekend and will come into this with just one absentee Jacob Moder.
Newcastle Will miss the service of six players Njonnjo Shelvey, Javier Manquillo, Federico Fernandez, Jamal Lewis Jamaal Lascelles, and Emil Krafth.
Both managers have no reason to change their teams after an excellent start to the season.
Brighton (3-5-1-1): Sanchez; Webster, Dunk, Veltman; Caicedo, Mac Allister, Grob; Trossard, Lallana, March; Welbeck
Newcastle (4-3-3): Pope; Trippier, Schar, Burn, Targett; Willock, Guimaraes, Joelinton; Almiron, Wilson, Saint-Maximin
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites