Brighton vs West Brom Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
English FA Cup
Date: Saturday, 26 January 2019
Kick-Off at 02:00
Venue: The American Express Community Stadium (Falmer).
- Chris Hughton’s Brighton side have an unmissable opportunity to make successive appearances in the fifth round for the first time since 2010/2012 season fixtures.
- Brighton host West Bromwich Albion in one of the most interesting ties of the 4th round on Saturday afternoon at The American Express Community Stadium in Falmer.
- The hosts, who were beaten by Manchester United in the quarter-final the last term, head into the match as favorites in spite of a two-game losing thread. However, narrow defeats to the likes of Liverpool and Manchester United in the past two Premier League rounds can’t be regarded as big failures.
- In all competition, Chris Hughton’s men are enjoying a solid campaign in the top flight of English football this term. They are seven points clear off the red zone at the moment.
- West Brom moved on to third place in the Championship standings after a 0-2 victory away at Bolton Wanderers on Monday night.
- They are three points shy of Norwich City in second and four behind leaders Leeds United after 28 rounds. The automatic promotion to the elite class is the primary goal for the Baggies who reached this stage of the FA Cup by beating Wigan Athletic 1-0 at The DW Stadium.
Brighton vs West Brom Prediction: Head to head
14.01.18 PL West Brom Brighton 2 : 0
10.09.17 PL Brighton West Brom 3: 1
OUR PREDICTION: Brighton Win