Brighton vs West Ham Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Brighton suffered a 2-0 defeat against Manchester City away from home to extend their winless run in the last five league games.
- They are at position 15 on the table with five points having scored eight games and conceded 13 on the run.
- They have won one game in their three home league games.
- West Ham have finally gained momentum under pelegebeaten Manchester United 3-1 at home.
- They are at position 14 on the table with seven points. They have scored eight goals and have conceded twelve on the run.
- Having lost two consecutive away games, they recorded a 3-1 win over Everton in their last away game.
Head to head
- Brighton have won three games, drawn one and lost three in all their meetings with West Ham.
- Both Teams To score
- Our 1.5 Goals