Bristol City vs Huddersfield Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Bristol City will be looking to build on their eight consecutive unbeaten games run as they hosts the bottom team on the premier league table.
- The high flying Bristol failed to processed to the round four of the 2017/2018 FA Cup as they lost to Watford in the third round.
- They have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home games.
- Huddersfield are having a hard time trying to adapt to the premier league play having lost in their last seven consecutive games run.
- The away team was a step away from the 2017/2018 FA Cup quarter final but lost to Manchester United.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they lost four consecutive games but won one in the process.
Bristol City vs Huddersfield: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 at Bristol City where the home team secured a heavy 4-0 win.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Bristol City won three times and Huddersfield won twice.
Bristol City have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Huddersfield.
Bristol City vs Huddersfield Prediction: Standing
Bristol City vs Huddersfield Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Bristol City vs Huddersfield Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION