Bristol City vs Millwall Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Bristol City will host Millwall at Ashton Gate Stadium on Sunday for their England championship round 20.
- The hosts are in the fourteenth place of the standings with eight points above their opponents.
- The Robins 2-3 win against Ipswich in their last match played ended their four-match run without a victory. Out of the four losses they failed to score in three of them.
- Lee Johnson’s men have not been impressive in front of their home fans either recording one victory, one draw and three defeats in their last five home games. Out of the nine games played in this campaign so far, Bristol City has won three, drew two and lost four.
- The visitors are right above the bottom three with six points above the very bottom Ipswich.
- The Dockers are currently in a four-match winless streak following their October win against Ipswich.
- There is no doubt that Neil Harris’ men have been struggling on road having recorded zero victories in their last ten games and failed to score in five of them.
- Millwall has scored seven and conceded eighteen goals in the nine games played so far in this campaign where they bagged two points.
Bristol City vs Millwall Prediction: Head to head
Bristol won one while Millwall won two of their last five games against each other. One of the five games ended with a goalless draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals