Bulgaria vs Slovenia Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Monday, 19th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Stadion Vasil Levski, Sofia
- This match provides Bulgaria with a chance to be promoted to League B if they produce a better result in their match against Slovenia.
- The host sits right behind the leading team with similar points and only one goal clear from each other.
- According to their home form, the host has an advantage given that they have won nine out of their previous eleven home games and lost only two of them. Petar Hubchev’s men have secured two or more goals in half of the eleven matches.
- Slovenia has constantly produced poor performances in the UNL games so far given that they have recorded zero victories in the competition. Their five games so far ended with two draws and 3 losses. Despite the alarming results the visitors have scored at least a goal in four out of the five matches.
- On road, the guests have won only one in their nine previous away games. That is they won 1, drew 2 and lost six of the matches.
Bulgaria vs Slovenia Prediction: Head to head
Bulgaria has been dominant in their last three encounters with Slovenia where they kept a clean sheet in two of the matches.
Under 2.5 Goals