Burgos vs Levante Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Burgos are unbeaten to the start of LaLiga 2 with two wins and four draws.
- The hosts opened their campaign with a win against Malaga and have since picked draws against Albacete, Gijon, Real Oviedo, and Leganes with another win over Cartagena.
- Both wins have come at home and should fancy their chances here.
- Levante’s unbeaten start was brought to an end by Cartagena last time out and will look to bounce back.
- The visitors have claimed two wins and two draws.
- Two of the away matches thus far have both ended in stalemate.
- This two have only met twice dating back to 2002 with Levante winning away and drawing at home.
Burgos vs Levante Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches