Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Burnley will be faced with a hard task as they welcome Brighton considering there are at seven consecutive winless games in the league.
- The hosts are fighting for survival in the premier as they sit at the relegation zone with nine points; they have won two games, drawn three and lost nine on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Brighton had a poor start in the season but they have been steadily improved having secured a 2-1 win over Huddersfield following a 1-1 draw with Leicester in the previous game.
- The visitors are languishing at the middle of the table with 18 points; they have won five games, drawn three and lost six on the run.
- They have struggled for consistency in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three.
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where they had a goalless draw at Burnley.
They have drawn in all their last five meetings.
Burnley have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Brighton.
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Standing
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
HOME/AWAY VERDICT: Burnley have struggled at home while Brighton away form is not convincing. DRAW
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites