Burnley vs Fulham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Turf Moor will be witnessing a bottom tier match in the premier league as Burnley takes on Fulham this weekend.
- Sean Dyche’s men had a slow start to the season but they show signs of improvement having a back to back win against West Ham and Huddersfield.
- The hosts are 16th placed with eighteen points just four points above their rivals.
- In front of their fans, the Clarets have three wins, three draws, and four defeats after playing ten home games.
- The guests, on the other hand, failed to beat Oldham despite their desperate need of a victory to regain their much-needed confidence.
- The Cottagers are second from the bottom in the standings with four points above the rock bottom Huddersfield.
- Fulham is the worst team on the road in the EPL fixtures having recorded zero wins in the already eleven games played on foreign soil.
Burnley vs Fulham Prediction: Head to head
Each team has recorded two victories in their last five games while one ended with a 1-1 draw.
Burnley vs Fulham Prediction:
Burnley have turned the corner around and grinding result which as seen them out of the danger zone; that is not the case thou for the London outfit who seem to be lacking confidence and rhythm among the group.
The clarets are the favorite in this one but dont rule out the Ranieri side
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals