Burnley vs Fulham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Burnley made a flying start to the New Year as they recorded a throbbing 2-1 win over Huddersfield away from home.
- The home team is at position sixteen points with eighteen points; they have won five games, drawn three and lost thirteen on the run.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
- Fulham have been underperforming in the English premier league. They failed to build on their 1-0 win over Huddersfield as they suffered a heavy 4-1 loss to the Gunners.
- The new comers are sitting at the relegation zone with fourteen points; they have won three games, drawn five and lost thirteen in the process.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they drew in one game and lost in four.
Burnley vs Fulham: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Fulham secured a 4-2 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won twice.
Burnley have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Fulham.
Burnley vs Fulham Prediction: Standing
Burnley vs Fulham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Burnley vs Fulham Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION