Burnley vs Tottenham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 15:30
Venue: Turf Moor (Burnley)
- Although the hosts did well in their last match which ended their winless streak, they are still facing the drop zone danger.
- Burnley is fifteenth placed with only three points above the bottom three after playing twenty-six games. They have seven wins, six draws and thirteen loses so far.
- At home, they are currently in a four-match run without defeat in their last five games played at home in all seasons. It is evident that they are at their bests in front of their fans giving having recorded four out of the seven wins this season on their backyard.
- Tottenham is at their best given that they are in a four-match winning streak in all competition where they kept a clean sheet in two of the games.
- The guests are third placed with only five points to the second and first placed team in the table. They are with twenty wins and six defeats this season out of the played twenty-six games.
- Mauricio Pochettino is leading in the table on the road games having won eleven and lost only two games on the road. However, in all competition, they are lost they lost in their last two games played on the road.
Burnley vs Tottenham Prediction: Head to head
Matches played 15
Burnley won 3
Tottenham won 9
Last Five Games
15.12.18 PL Tottenham Burnley 1 : 0
23.12.17 PL Burnley Tottenham 0 : 3
27.08.17 PL Tottenham Burnley 1: 1
01.04.17 PL Burnley Tottenham 0: 2
18.12.16 PL Tottenham Burnley 2: 1
Burnley vs Tottenham Prediction:
Over 1.5 Goals
Under 3.5 Goals