Burton vs Charlton Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Burton failed to build on their 1-0 win over Coventry as they suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Blackpool away from home.
- The home side is at position 14th on the table with 24 points; they have won seven games, drawn three and lost eight on the run.
- They have performed poorly in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- The host are fighting to be back to the Championship league having been relegated.
- Charlton secured a 3-1 win over Bristol Rovers to build on their two consecutive wins over Walsall and Doncaster.
- The visiting team is at position six on the table with 31 points; they have won nine games, drawn four and lost five.
- They have produced mixed up results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Burton vs Charlton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
Burton vs Charlton Prediction: Standing
Burton vs Charlton Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Burton vs Charlton Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “04” not found /]