Bury vs MK Dons Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Bury will be looking to build on their back to back win over Crewe and Yeovil as they host MK Dons for the match day twenty eight of the League Two.
- The hosts are third on the table with forty six points; they have won thirteen games, drawn seven and lost seven on the run.
- They have been a real fortress while playing at home as they won all their last five home league games.
- MK Dons seems to be back to their winning way after three winless games run to record a stunning 6-0 win over Cambridge.
- The visitors are one point ahead of the hosts; they have won thirteen games, drawn eight and lost four.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five travels as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Bury vs MK Dons: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where MK Dons secured a 1-0 win at home.
They have had one draw in their last five meetings as MK Dons won three games and Bury won one.
Bury have drawn twice and lost three times in their last five home meetings with MK Dons.
Bury vs MK Dons Prediction: Standing
Bury vs MK Dons Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Bury vs MK Dons Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION