Bury vs Stevenage Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Bury will be meeting the hopeful promotion Stevenage this Saturday afternoon as the host will be looking forward to proving their promotion credentials.
- The home team has lost only one in their last eight matches besides proving their excellent form last week when they recorded a 5-0 win over Dover in the FAC.
- Ryan Lowe men are strongest at home in this campaign having recorded impressive two goals in every game that they have played in their home ground.
- Stevenage has proved to be a worthy contender so far in this campaign.
- The guests sit at the eighth place in the league 2 table. However, they were dropped out of the FAC last week after they lost to Plymouth in their last match played.
- The visitors have not been very impressive in their away games given that they managed to win only one match out of their last five away matches and therefore they need to prove their capabilities this weekend.
Bury vs Stevenage Prediction: Head to head
Their last five encounters recorded 2 draws, 2 Bury wins and 1 Stevenage win.
Bury vs Stevenage Prediction: