Cadiz CF vs Granada Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The Laliga 2 will be entering the match day twenty one as Cadiz aim to bounce back from a 2-1 loss to Osasuna away from home.
- Cadiz are at position seven on the table with thirty two points; they have won nine games, drawn five and lost six.
- They have been prolific while playing at home as they won in all their last five home league games maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
- After a double header draw with Tenerife and Albacete, Granada will be aiming to get back to their winning way as they travel to Estadio Ramon de Carranza.
- The visitors are leading on the table with thirty nine points; they have won eleven games, drawn six and lost three.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away games as they won three games and drew two.
Cadiz CF vs Granada: Head to head
The two teams last met in June last year where Granada secured a 2-1 victory at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Granada won three games and Cadiz won one.
Cadiz have won one game and lost two in the three home meetings with Granada.
Cadiz CF vs Granada Prediction: Standing
Cadiz CF vs Granada Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cadiz CF vs Granada Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites