Caen vs Monaco Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Caen will be hosting Monaco this Saturday at the at Stade Michel d’Ornano on Matchday 14.
- The two teams are currently facing relegation threat in the France Ligue 1 standings.
- The host is only one point clear from the relegation zone ahead of their Saturday game and is on a five winless streak run.
- The Stade Michel d’Ornano troops have not scored in four out of their five league fixtures but they might change their story during their match against Monaco.
- Monaco suffered a heavy 4-0 defeat to PSG in Ligue 1 derby.
- It is very clear that the that Les Rouges et Blancs are on low confidence this season having no single win to show in their last five outings.
- Henry is not doing a good job with last season’s runners-up but he has a good number of high profile players to choose from that might grab something on road this weekend.
Caen vs Monaco Prediction: Head to head
Monaco dominated in all their last five encounters against Caen and kept a clean sheet in 3 of them.
Caen vs Monaco Prediction: Standing
Caen vs Monaco Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Caen vs Monaco: Current Form
1X2 1 X 2 Monday 2.97 3.25 2.55 Frdiay
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “86” not found /]