Caen vs Nimes Prediction: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Prediction
- Caen is facing relegation threats as they welcome Nimes at Stade Michel d’Ornano for France Ligue 1 fixtures matchday 16.
- The hosts have only one victory to color their dreadful form where they have three draws and six defeats in addition to one home win over Amiens in September.
- The team led by Fabien Mercadal have been really struggling to impress their home fans winning one, drawing five and losing four of their last ten games.
- The hosts are just right above the danger zone and have been having great problems in finding net having scored only eleven and conceding seventeen goals in their last fourteen games played so far.
- The guests are with three victories, four draws and three losses in the last ten games played. They failed to find the net in five matches out of the ten games.
- On road, Nimes is having a back to back win in their last two matches against Strasbourg and Dijon. Out of their ten outings, they have won four, drew two and lost four of the matches.
- This match poses an opportunity for both teams to climb up the ladder. The host will be hoping to move further from the red zone while the guests will be hoping to gain points that will untie their current tied points with Nantes.
Caen vs Nimes Prediction: Head to head
While two games resulted in a draw, Caen won two and Nimes won one of their previous five games.
Caen vs Nimes Prediction: Standing
Caen vs Nimes Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites