Cagliari vs Torino Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Cagliari is among some of the most famous football clubs thanks to their ability to avoid defeat in Serie A having won two and lost three games.
- Rossoblu are currently in the 13th place in the standings with three points below their opponent.
- The hosts have been experiencing low scores in front of their home fans. In all their last five games played in the SA fixtures, the Rolando Maran’s men have scored seven and conceded four goals. Out of the five, they won two and drew three.
- Torino is at the 10th spot in the standings with tied points to the team just above them- Fiorentina.
- The Maroons records on their last six games indicate two victories, two draws and one defeat in their last match played.
- Apparently, Walter Mazzarri’s men have been doing better in their outings having recorded two wins and three draws in their last five games besides recording only one defeat in their last ten on the road games.
Cagliari vs Torino Prediction: Head to head
While one game resulted in a 1-1 draw, Torino won four out of their last five encounters with Cagliari.
Both Teams To Score
OUR PREDICTION: Draw