Cambridge United Vs Tranmere Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
England League Two
Kick off at 02:00
- The guests recorded a 1-0 victory against Port Vale during their last match following their 1-0 loss to Exeter on the road which brought their three-match winning run to an end.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 31K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Cambridge United is nineteenth placed in the standing thanks to thirty-one games played so far in this season. The matches earned ten victories, five draws, and sixteen defeats.
- They have seven wins, three draws and six defeats out of the sixteen games played at home so far. In their last five matches overall played at home they have four wins-keeping a clean sheet in two and one loss.
- The guests ended the three-match losing streak thanks to their 2-0 victory against Stevenage during their last match played.
- Micky Mellon’s troops have two wins, one draw and two defeats in their last five home games in all competition. In this season they are only three wins, five draws and seven defeats after playing fifteen games on the road.
Cambridge United vs Tranmere Prediction: Head to head
Games Played 5
- Cambridge United 1
- Tranmere 3
- Draw 1
Last Five Games
09.12.18 LT Tranmere Cambridge Utd 1 : 0
18.03.15 LT Cambridge Utd Tranmere 1: 2
20.12.14 LT Tranmere Cambridge Utd 1: 1
14.04.02 LO Cambridge Utd Tranmere 2: 1
25.11.01 LO Tranmere Cambridge Utd 6: 1
Cambridge United Vs Tranmere Prediction: Standing
Cambridge United Vs Tranmere Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Cambridge United Vs Tranmere Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites