Cardiff vs Leicester Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Having recorded their first win in the league and of the season, Cardiff suffered a heavy 4-1 loss to Liverpool away from home.
- The Bluebird are at position 17 on the table with five points having won one game, drawn two and lost seven.
- The newcomers have played five home league games; they won one, drew one and lost three.
- Leicester did well to hold West Ham on a 1-1 draw at home to break away from the two consecutive losses.
- They are at position twelve on the table with 13 points having won four games, drawn one and lost five.
- The visitors have played five away league games; they have won two and lost three.
Cardiff vs Leicester Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2013 where they ended on a 1-1 draw at Cardiff.
In the last five meetings, they have drawn three times while each team have won one game each.
Cardiff have won one, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Leicester.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score