Cardiff vs Southampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Cardiff have been facing a hard time trying to adopt to the premier league games. However, there have been improvements in the last three games as they won two and lost one.
- The home team is at position 16th on the league table with eleven points; they have won three games, drawn two and lost nine on the run.
- They are known to perform better while playing at home as they have won three games and lost two in the last five home games.
- Southampton did well to hold Manchester United in a 2-2 draw at home to extend their winless run in the last nine league games.
- The visiting team is currently sitting at the relegation zone with nine points; they have won one game, drawn six and lost seven on the run.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away games as they drew in one and lost in four.
Cardiff vs Southampton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2014 in the premier league where Cardiff secured a 1-0 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Cardiff have been prolific in their last five home meetings with Southampton as they won four games but lost one.
Cardiff vs Southampton Prediction: Standing
Cardiff vs Southampton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cardiff vs Southampton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “155” not found /]