Cardiff vs Wolves Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The wolves will be packing their bags for their trip to Cardiff City Stadium where they will lock horns with Cardiff City on Friday.
- Despite producing a fine display against Everton at the weekend, Cardiff City eventually suffered a 1-0 loss to the Toffees at Goodison Park.
- Cardiff City undisputedly struggles both on their travels and at home although they have recorded two victories in their last five home games.
- The Bluebirds are determined to avoid relegation to the Championship, meaning that every single match is crucial for the newcomers.
- The Wanderers match on Friday will be following their 0-2 away loss to Huddersfield.
- Wolves are without a win in their last five games and have three wins to show from their last ten games.
- In their six away games played in this campaign so far, the host has won two, drew two and lost two. Out of the six, the guests have earned eight points, scored four goals and conceded five goals.
Cardiff vs Wolves Prediction: Head to head
Cardiff City have won three and wolves have won two of their last five games against each other.
Cardiff vs Wolves Prediction:
Wolves have slowed down lately but have enough in the tank to bounce back.
Cardiff have shown some resilience lately and will want to build some moment when they face a side of their caliber.
Both Teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals
Over 8.5 Corners
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals