Carlisle vs Colchester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Carlisle will open their gates to Colchester this weekend for the England League two matchday 22 at Brunton Park.
- The hosts have played twenty-one games so far in this competition where they have won eight, drew three and lost ten. Their game against Colchester poses a chance for them to move further away from the team just below them Northampton with only one point adrift.
- As hosts, in this season, John Sheridan’s men are not at their best having played ten games so far which ended with three wins, one draw and six defeats of which they scored nine goals and conceded fourteen goals.
- The guests are placed in the third place of the standings after eleven victories, five draws and five defeats in their twenty-one games played so far in this campaign where they scored thirty-four goals and conceded nineteen goals.
- John McGreal’s troops are not proud travelers having won only three, drew four and lost three of their last ten games played on foreign soil of which they scored eleven and conceded twelve goals.
- The hosts are in low spirits after recording two consecutive losses in their last two home games while visitors must have bumped up their confidence after ending their four-match on the road winless streak with a 0-1 win against Forest Green at the end of November.
Carlisle vs Colchester Prediction: Head to head
Both teams recorded two victories while one of the games resulted in a 1-1 draw in their last five games against each other.
Carlisle vs Colchester Prediction: Standing
Carlisle vs Colchester Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Carlisle vs Colchester Prediction: Current Form
Friday;;; 2.67;;; 3.21;;; 2.67;nn;
Saturday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “177” not found /]