Carlisle vs Crawley Town Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Carlisle will welcome Crawley in the opening fixture of League Two.
- The hosts have impressed in their preseason with four wins and a draw in the five matches.
- Carlisle finished near the relegation zone and will hope for an improved season this time around.
- Crawley will try to fight for playoff places after finishing 12th last season.
- The visitors have won two of the six friendlies and look ready in terms of match fitness ahead of the season opener.
- Crawley won their home fixture last season drawing the return leg in the process.
Carlisle vs Crawley Prediction: H2H
Home debuts are expected for new signings Tomas Holy and Ben Barclay.
On loan, Fulham midfielder Sonny Hilton is expected to start.
Kevin Betsy former Arsenal under 23 coach will be in charge of the Visitors.
Crawley and their NFT owners have invested heavily in their squad this season with the arrivals of Dion Conroy and last year’s League Two top scorer Dominic Telford.
Telford scored 25 goals, last season and he will be a threat with 11 new signings.
Liverpool loanee James Balagizi and Brandon Mason snapped up from MK Don’s are two other dangerous players.
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites