Carlisle vs Forest Green Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Following four consecutive winless run in the league, Carlisle recorded a back to back win over Swindon and Newport.
- The hosts are at position eleven on the league table with 26 points; they won eight games, drawn two and lost eight on the run.
- They had lost in five consecutive home league games but were able to secure a win over Newport to break the poor home performance.
- Forest Green failed to bounce back from a 2-1 loss to Lincoln away from home as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Morecambe at home.
- The visitors are above the home team with one point having won six games, drawn nine and lost three on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in the last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Carlisle vs Forest Green Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Carlisle secured a 1-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their four meetings as Carlisle won two games and Forest Green won two also.
Carlisle have won one game and lost one in the two home meetings with Forest Green.
Carlisle vs Forest Green Prediction: Standing
Carlisle vs Forest Green Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Carlisle vs Forest Green: Current Form
1X2 1 X 2
Monday 2.46 3.32 2.84
Predictions From Other Sites