Celta Vigo vs Betis Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Celta Vigo will be fighting to keep a distance from the relegation group after losing 1-0 to Eibar in their last away game.
- They have a bad progress in their last five home games as they won only one game drawn one and lost three games.
- The home team is at position thirteen with twenty five points having won six games drawn seven and lost thirteen games in the process.
- Betis failed to recover from 1-0 loss against Valencia in their last home game against Getafe where they lost 2-1.
- The visitors have a bad away record in the last five games as they won only one game drew one and lost three games.
- They are at position eight with thirty six points after winning ten games drawing six and losing ten games in the process.
Celta Vigo vs Betis: Head to head
Betis drew 3-3 with Celta Vigo in their last home league game failing to bounce back from 3-2 loss in the away game.
The two teams have drawn twice in the last five recent meetings with the home team winning two games and the away team winning two games.
Home or away win