Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Following a throbbing 4-0 win over Eibar at home, Celta Vigo were held on a 3-3 draw by Betis away from home.
- The home side is at position twelve on the table with 14 points having won three games, drawn five and lost three on the run.
- They have failed to perform as expected in the six home league games as they won two games, drew three and lost one.
- Real Madrid bounced back from a heavy 5-1 loss to Barcelona to beat Valladolid 2-0 at home.
- The visitors are at position six on the table with 17 points having won five games, drawn two and lost four.
- They have been unpredictable while playing away from home having won one game, drew one and lost three in the five away games they have played.
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in May this year where Real Madrid secured a 6-0 win at home.
Their last five meetings having produced more than three goals in each game as both teams scored in four games.
Celta Vigo have drawn in two games as they lost three in their last five home meetings with Real Madrid.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Both Teams To Score