Celta Vigo vs Valencia Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
KICK OFF: 10.45 PM
VENUE: Estadio de Balaídos (Vigo)
- Celta Vigo is currently in a three-match defeat run as they welcome Valencia at Estadio de Balaídos for their Spain LaLiga matchday 20.
- The host is just a point above the drop zone after playing nineteen games of which they won five, drew six and lost eight.
- At home, they are the worst where they have earned thirteen points and sixteen goals form the already ten games played in front of their fans this season.
- Out of the ten they have three wins, four draws, and three losses.
- In their last five games in all competitions, the team led by Miguel Cardoso has only one win, one draw, and three losses.
- The guests are in the eleventh place in the standings with twenty-three points. If they manage to grab a point or two in this match, they will climb to the tenth place past Espanyol and Girona who are just one point above them.
- Marcelino García Toral’s men are with four victories, eleven draws, and four losses after playing nineteen games in this season.
- On the road, the guests have earned ten points, scored six goals and conceded nine out of the nine games which have been played on the road resulting to two victories, four draws, and three wins.
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Prediction: Head to head
Valencia won two, Celta Vigo won one and two games ended with a 1-1 draw.
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Prediction:
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Both Teams To Score