Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Celta Vigo are at their worst moment in the league after having not won any game in the last six games they have played.
- They have poorly performed in the last five home games having drawn one game and lost four games.
- The hosts are at position eighteen in the table with twenty five points; they have won six games, drawn seven and lost fifteen.
- Following a stunning 3-1 win in the last home game against Rayo Vallecano, Villareal recorded four consecutive wins.
- They have good recorded in the last five away games winning three games drawing one and losing one game.
- Villarreal are at position seventeen in the league standing with twenty nine points having won six games drawn eleven and lost eleven games.
Celta Vigo vs Villarreal: Head to head
Celta Vigo won 3-2 in the last away league game they faced Villarreal to break their winning record in four consecutive games.
The two teams have not drawn in the last five recent meetings with the visitors winning four games and the host winning one game.
Home team has not won in the past five home games they met with the away team drawing only one game and losing four games.