Celtic vs Rangers Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Celtic are unbeaten in the last five games following 1-0 win the last away game against Dundee.
- The hosts have good record in the past five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- They are at the top of the table with seventy points; they have won twenty two games, drawn four and lost four.
- The visitors are reluctant in the last four games with no win following a 1-1 draw in the last home game with Kilmarnock.
- They have a good record in the last seven away games having won four games and drawn three.
- Rangers are at second position ten points behind the host; they have won seventeen games drawn nine and lost four on the run.
Celtic vs Rangers: Head to head
Rangers 1-0 win in the last home game against Celtic broke the winning record of Celtic in the four consecutive games.
The two teams have not drawn in the last five recent games with the home team winning four games and the away team winning one game.
Celtic are prolific in winning home games in the last five matches as they won four and drew only one game.