Celtic vs Salzburg Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Celtic will be looking to build on their 1-0 win over Rosernborg away from home as they welcome Salzburg for the sixth round of the Europa league.
- The home team and RB Leipzig are fighting for the position two for a place in the knock out stage. Celtic are currently second on the table with nine points; they have won three games and lost two on the run.
- They have become a real fortress in their last five home games as they won in all maintaining a clean sheet in two games.
- Salzburg recorded a 1-0 win over RB Leipzig at home to be guaranteed of a place in the knock out stage of the Europa league.
- The Austria side has maintained a 100% record in the competition to be at the top of the table with 15 points having scored 15 goals and conceded five.
- They have performed well in their last five travels as they won four games and drew in one.
Celtic vs Salzburg Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met three times in their history where Salzburg won two games as they drew in the other.
They last met in the round two of the Europa league where Salzburg secured a 3-1 win at home.
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals