Celto Vigo vs Huesca Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Celta Vigo and Huesca face each other at Abanca-Balaidos matchday 14 of the new La Liga campaign this Saturday.
- Both teams have been struggling in the first half of the season, meaning that Saturday’s football match could be the turning point for either of the team.
- The hosts are in the fifth place of the standings while the visitors are at the very bottom of the table.
- Miguel Cardoso’s men are in a four-match winless run following an impressive home win against Eibar.
- Miguel Cardoso troops have won three, drew five and lost five out of their all thirteen games played this season.
- Célticos have played seven home games so far in this campaign where they won two, drew three, and lost two. The seven games earned nine points, thirteen goals and conceded ten goals.
- Huesca is probably the worst team in this campaign. Out of their thirteen played games in the Spain La Liga, the guests have only one win, four draws, and eight defeats.
- Francisco’s troops seven away matches played so far are not different from their overall dire form winning only one match, drawing one and losing five of them. Here they won scored eight goals and conceded nineteen.
Celto Vigo vs Huesca Prediction: Head to head
Both teams recorded two victories each while one match ended with a 1-1 draw in their last five meetings.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals