Cerezo Osaka vs FC Tokyo Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Osaka will need a major boost in their aim to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to FC Tokyo in the first leg of the YBC Levain Cup round of sixteen.
- The home team has lost two games in their last five as they secured three wins in the process.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- They are languishing at the middle of the Japan J-league table with twenty three points having played sixteen games.
- FC Tokyo still remain at the top of the table despite the last 2-0 loss to Vegalta Sendai away from home.
- The visitors are mostly likely to adopt a defensive formation as they have an upper hand having secured a 1-0 win in the first leg.
Cerezo Osaka vs FC Tokyo: Head to head
Osaka had secured five consecutive wins in their meeting with FC Tokyo before the first leg where they lost 1-0.
Last five meetings:
19.06.19 NC FC Tokyo C-Osaka 1 : 0
25.05.19 JL C-Osaka FC Tokyo 1 : 0
20.10.18 JL FC Tokyo C-Osaka 0 : 1
14.04.18 JL C-Osaka FC Tokyo 1 : 0
09.09.17 JL FC Tokyo C-Osaka 1 : 4
Cerezo Osaka vs FC Tokyo Prediction: Standing
Cerezo Osaka vs FC Tokyo Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cerezo Osaka vs FC Tokyo Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE