Charleroi vs KAA Gent Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Following three consecutive winning streaks in league, Charleroi were held on a 1-1 draw by Anderlecht at home.
- The home team is at position seven on the table with 27 points; they have won eight games, drawn three and lost seven on the run.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won four games but unfortunately lost one on the run.
- Gent secured a 2-0 win over Eupen to end their three consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The away team is above the hosts with 28 points; they have won eight games, drawn four and lost six.
- They are not known to be promising visitors in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two on the way.
Charleroi vs KAA Gent Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year where Gent secured a 2-1 win at home.
In their last five meetings, Charleroi have won three games while Gent have won two.
Charleroi have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Gent.
Charleroi vs KAA Gent Prediction: Standing
Charleroi vs KAA Gent Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Charleroi vs KAA Gent Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites