Charlotte vs New York Red Bulls Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Charlotte lost over the weekend to record back-to-back defeats in the hands of Seattle Sounders and New York Red Bulls.
- The hosts have claimed four wins across ten matches with a draw and five defeats.
- Charlotte sits two points outside the playoff places in the Eastern Conference with five wins in their first 14 matches.
- In their last eight home matches, The hosts have won five and lost three.
- New York Red Bulls have won their last two matches, coming home with some convincing scorelines.
- The visitors have been in a good spell and come into this match with six wins across ten matches, losing just once in that period.
- They are currently in the playoffs, three points adrift of the top spot.
- Red Bulls are the best-ranked side on the road with five wins from their first seven travels.
- In their last ten, they have only lost once and came in the last outing against Inter Miami.
- These two met last month in a cup tie, and New York won 3-1; that was their first-ever meeting.
Charlotte vs New York: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites