Charlton vs Sunderland Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a back to back loss to Barnsley and Coventry, Charlton secured a bright 2-1 win over Walsall at home.
- The hosts are fifth on the table with forty six points; they have won fourteen games, drawn four and lost eight on the run.
- They have been a real fortress in their last five home league games as they recorded victory in all the games.
- The high flying Sunderland will be looking to build on their 1-0 win over Blackpool away from home as they travel to The Valley Stadium.
- They are at position three on the table with fifty point; they have won fourteen games, drawn eight and lost two in the process.
- Sunderland have impressed in their last five away league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Charlton vs Sunderland: Head to head
Sunderland recorded a 2-1 win at home over Charlton in their most recent meeting.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Charlton won three games and Sunderland won one.
Charlton have won one game, drawn two and lost one in the four home meetings with Sunderland.
Charlton vs Sunderland Prediction: Standing
Charlton vs Sunderland Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Charlton vs Sunderland Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION