Chelsea vs Malmo FF Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Chelsea will be looking to extend their 2-1 lead over Malmo as they meet for the second leg of the Europa league.
- The Blues suffered humiliation in the English premier league as they lost 6-0 to Manchester City away from home to drop to the sixth place on the table with fifty points.
- They last featured in the 2012/2013 Europa league competition where they were they emerged favorite to win the title against Benfica.
- The hosts have been prolific in their last five home games as they won all maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
- Malmo have been performing well having won the Svenska Cupen cup against Lunds last year.
- The visitors finished at position three on the Allsvenskan league with fifty eight points.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won four games with three clean sheets and lost one on the way.
Chelsea vs Malmo: Head to head
The two teams met for the first time in the first leg of the Europa league.
Our Prediction: Chelsea (-1)