- Chelsea started off the Europa league well with a 1-0 win over PAOK away from home.
- They last featured in the 2012/2013 Europa league where they won the title.
- They are undefeated at home having won four games and drew one in their last five home games.
- Mol Vidi suffered a 2-0 loss to Bate at home in the opening game of the Europa league.
- They returned to the Europa league since 2012 where they lost in the group stage.
- They have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five away games.
Chelsea are flying under Sarri and are displaying some good football including a morale boosting victory and draw against in form Liverpool.
They do have a quality fringe players who could get past their opponents easily and a comfortable win looks on the card here.
Over 2.5 goals